Leeds University Safe Car Scheme
We want students at the University of Leeds to feel safe, which is why we have partnered with Leeds University Student Union, offering students a Safe Car Scheme which can be utilised in the event of an emergency or a threatening situation, even if you are unable to pay.
To use our Safe Car Scheme, follow these simple steps:
- Call us on 0113 2022117 and quote University of Leeds Safe Car Scheme.
- Provide the operator with your full name, email address and University card number.
- Our operator will arrange for a car to be sent as a priority to your location.
- Show the driver your University card upon arrival.
- The driver will take you to your student residential address, halls of residence, a police station or hospital.
- Please be aware that this service is to be used in emergency situations only. Leeds University SU will guarantee the payment for you and they’ll be in touch to arrange how to settle up.
The scheme is available 24 hours a day and is intended for emergency situations only. There is a maximum allowance of £20 on the account and a maximum of 4 students to travel at any given time.