Leeds University Safe Car Scheme
We want students at the University of Leeds to feel safe, which is why we have partnered with Leeds University Student Union, offering students a Safe Car Scheme which can be utilised in the event of an emergency or a threatening situation, even if you are unable to pay.
To use our Safe Car Scheme, follow these simple steps:
- Call us on 0113 2022117 and quote Student Safety Scheme.
- Provide the operator with your full name.
- Our operator will arrange for a car to be sent as a priority to your location.
- Hand the driver your University card upon arrival. It will be returned to your SU with 72-hours.
- The driver will take you to your destination.
- Leeds University will guarantee the payment for you.
- You must then visit the Students Union to pay the fare and collect your card.
Please note: The scheme is intended for emergency situations only, during hours of darkness where a student has no money on them.